ARE WE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Our corporate culture is not "corporate." Rather, our standards of professionalism are based in our humble beginnings. We started as a family business over 20 years ago and National Food Group is still a family business. We invest care in our team as one would for family. Our core values are:
Innovation, Integrity, Agility, Performance, Relevance, and Fun.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT FOR US?
Are you a hard-worker, innovative, ethical, and energetic? Can you see yourself working in an environment whose pacing could change day-to-day? Are you willing or able to travel all over the country? Can you handle diverse and focus-driven personalities? If you can answer yes to all or any of these questions, we would like to hear from you!
We offer competitive benefits plans, but you also receive:
- Working with a dynamic and energetic team
- A casual but still professional work environment
- Opportunities for growth and upward mobility
- Entrance into a culture promoting creativity and fun
- Appreciation and compensation for the hard work you put in
- Endless learning opportunities of all facets of our business
- Taste test food, because we stand by what we sell
- Travel opportunities
- Oh yeah, we have a state-of-the-art workout room too!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS (Updated as of 4-25-13)
Click on the links below for job descriptions and to apply.
NATIONAL EAST (NOVI, MI)
Account Manager (Full-time)
IT Help Desk/Network Support (Full-time)
NATIONAL WEST (SAN DIEGO, CA)
No job openings at this time.
You can also see job postings on our LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter profiles.